- Construction and engineering companies: These businesses often lease heavy equipment such as excavators, bulldozers, and cranes, as well as other specialized equipment like scaffolding and generators.
- Technology companies: These businesses often lease servers, networking equipment, and other IT equipment.
- Transportation and logistics companies: These businesses often lease trucks, trailers, and other commercial vehicles.
- Medical and dental practices: These businesses often lease diagnostic equipment, x-ray machines, and other specialized medical equipment.
- Manufacturing companies: These businesses often lease production equipment such as lathes, milling machines, and injection molding machines.
- Retail businesses: These businesses often lease point-of-sale systems, security cameras, and other store equipment.
- Restaurants: These businesses often lease kitchen equipment such as ovens, fryers, and refrigeration units.
- Agriculture and farming companies: These businesses often lease tractors, combine harvesters, and other specialized equipment.
- Service-based businesses: These businesses often lease specialized equipment such as pressure washers, lawn mowers, and other tools.
- Energy and utility companies: These businesses often lease equipment such as generators, transformers, and other specialized equipment.
These are some examples of businesses that commonly lease equipment, but it’s not an exhaustive list. Leasing can be beneficial for businesses of all types, as it allows them to acquire the equipment they need without making a large upfront investment.
Because I specialize in equipment and software financing between $1k – $1mil, it’s important that I move rapidly. And with the help of my team, I’m able to move deals from application to funding within hours.
And not just for well-established companies, I close quickly on start-ups and sole props as well.
I work hard every day, rarely take a day off, and ALWAYS return calls. And with my decade-plus of experience in finance, I know how to work a deal. Call me and find out for yourself.