When it comes to leasing equipment, it’s important to choose the right company. The wrong company can lead to costly mistakes and long-term problems. Here are some tips for choosing the right equipment leasing company.
- Research: It’s important to do thorough research before selecting a leasing company. It’s important to read reviews, check references, and speak with other businesses that have used the company in the past.
- Cost: It’s also important to compare costs between different companies. It’s important to understand the fees, payments, and other costs associated with leasing from each company.
- Reputation: It’s important to consider the reputation of the company. It’s important to make sure that the company is reputable, has a good track record, and is trustworthy.
- Terms: It’s important to understand the terms of the lease agreement. This includes understanding the penalties for late payments, the length of the lease, and any additional fees.
- Flexibility: It’s important to consider the flexibility of the company. It’s important to understand if the payments can be changed or if the agreement can be terminated earlier than the agreed upon term.
- Support: It’s also important to consider the customer support offered by the company. It’s important to make sure that the company is willing to answer questions and help resolve any issues that may arise.
By taking the time to research and compare different equipment leasing companies, it’s possible to find the right company that meets all of a business’s needs. By understanding the cost, terms, and customer support offered by each company, businesses can make an informed decision and select the right equipment leasing company.
Because I specialize in equipment and software financing between $1k – $1mil, it’s important that I move rapidly. And with the help of my team, I’m able to move deals from application to funding within hours.
And not just for well-established companies, I close quickly on start-ups and sole props as well.
I work hard every day, rarely take a day off, and ALWAYS return calls. And with my decade-plus of experience in finance, I know how to work a deal. Call me and find out for yourself.